What is VideoGameDunkey’s net worth? Who is VideoGameDunkey’s wife?
VideoGameDunkey (real name – Jason Gastrow), also known as ”Dunkey,” is an American YouTube personality who gained fame for his League of Legends videos.
He was described by the Urban Dictionary as:
“a semi-famous YouTuber who has a mildly crude, yet funny sense of humor, with the use of mild sarcasm and witty sentences.”
He was born on January 30, 1991, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA.
Nothing is known about his early childhood days, his parents, their occupation, and family history.
In October 2010, Gastrow made his YouTube debut with the video entitled ”Battletoads, One Life Speedrun,” which has now been viewed more than a million times.
His decision has paid off as his YouTube channel now has over 7 million subscribers.
Jason is known as ”dunkstream” on Twitch, where he has over 929K followers.
League of Legends Ban
His LoL account was banned due to some unsporting elements included in the videos.
His last LoL YouTube video was made on the 12th of September 2015 and was titled ”I’m Done With League of Legends.” This video was meant to signify his end with League of Legends after Riot games banned his account.
Gastrow has been in a longtime relationship with Leah Bee, an American YouTuber who is best known as one half of the popular channel ”Leahbee.”
Her YouTube channel has more than 276,000 subscribers. Bee is known to her subscribers for her challenges, vlogs, eating videos, and more.
The couple announced their engagement in October 2017.
VideoGameDunkey and Leah Bee got married in September 2019.
READ MORE: Famous Blonde Actors
Here is a list of all the games that VideoGameDunkey has played on his channel:
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild;
- Shenmue 2 (an action-adventure game that was published by Sega for the Dreamcast in 2001 and developed by Sega AM2);
- Takeshi’s Challenge;
- Happy Wheels (Wheelman);
- Metal Gear: Survive (an action-adventure survival game that was published and developed by Konami);
- Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain;
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance;
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time;
- Hitman: Absolution;
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword;
- Super Rub-Dub (Bubberducky);
- Octodad: Dadliest Catch (an independent adventure video game that was published and developed by Young Horses);
- GTA San Andreas;
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl (a crossover fighting video game which was developed by Sora Ltd., HAL Laboratory and Game Arts);
- Donkey Kong Country Returns;
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution;
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3;
- Duke Nukem Forever;
- The Legend of Zelda (Original);
- G-Mod: Trouble in Terrorist Town;
- G-Mod: Prop Hunt;
- Thirty Flights of Loving;
- Dragon Ball Z: Hyper Dimension;
- Lord of the Rings: Guardians of Middle Earth (an action real-time strategy fantasy video game that was published by Warner Bros. Interactive and developed by Monolith Productions);
- Um Jammer Lammy;
- Team Fortress 2;
- Saints Row the Third;
- Super Adventure Box;
- Superman 64;
- Far Cry 5;
- Far Cry 3;
- Payday: The Heist;
- Sleeping Dogs;
- Darius Twin;
- Uncharted 3;
- Guns of Icarus;
- Portal 2;
- Draw My Thing;
- Mass Effect 3;
- Resident Evil 6;
- Splinter Cell;
- Toy Story.
READ MORE: Famous WNBA Players
List of songs
Some of his songs are:
- “I Got It” (League of Legends);
- “Super Duper Street Fighter IV” (Super Street Fighter IV);
- “LoL Cypher” (League of Legends);
- “Petters on the Low” (Red Dead Redemption);
- “Money Money Man” (n/a);
- “Petters on the Low (Payne Mix)” (Max Payne 3);
- “Pet Me Horse” (n/a);
- “Rise of the Ops” (Call of Duty: Black Ops 2);
- “Dunkey’s Jam” (Glover);
- “League of Legends Horse Rap” (League of Legends);
- “New Rengar Build” (League of Legends);
- “Get Dunkey” (League of Legends);
- “I Got It” (League of Legends).
Jason is known for his random anger outbursts, frequently when someone says that he has problems with his aggression or temper.
Gastrow is known by the League of Legends community as the founder of the catchphrase, “Not even close, baby!” This catchphrase is said whenever Jason survives a match with very low health. In addition, the catchphrase has become something of a meme for the game itself.
The YouTuber has connections with other YouTubers, especially Sky Williams (he has earned over 870,000 subscribers on YouTube).
In a video released in March 2015, Jason parodied other gaming YouTubers like – Keyori and PewDiePie.
READ MORE: Famous Musicians From Alabama
VideoGameDunkey – Net Worth
Jason has earned most of his wealth from streaming on Twitch, sponsors, and advertisements on his YouTube channel.
Earnings on YouTube are hard to calculate since they depend on numerous factors, but, on average, 1 million views can earn you around $3,000.
His YouTube channel has around 3.4 billion views – meaning around $10 million in revenue before taxes.
Gastrow also sells merch (t-shirts and hoods) on his website – dunkeyscastle.com.
Therefore, American YouTuber VideoGameDunkey has an estimated net worth of $7 million.
READ THIS NEXT: List With Famous Fat Actresses