John Bevere is an American best-selling author who writes on a variety of biblical and Christian-based subjects. In addition, Bevere tours both internationally and nationally, speaking on them.
He was born on June 2, 1959, in Colorado, USA. He didn’t disclose any information regarding his parents, childhood, and education.
John is the head of Messenger International, which is not a specific church, however, it is a para-church organization that sends teaching tools out to churches.
Based in the shadow of the Rocky Mountains in Palmer Lake, Colorado, ”Messenger International” was founded in 1990 by John and Lisa Bevere.
According to their bio, the mission of ”Messenger International” is to:
”inspires godliness while imparting freedom through uncompromised messages releasing people into their fulfilled life in Christ.”
In the last three decades, John spent a lot of time traveling. Bevere declared:
”After traveling and preaching to churches around the world for almost three decades, there are some questions I’m not afraid to ask anymore.”
”When I look at the church today and then I look at the New Testament church, there is a sharp disconnect between their experience and ours. My question is simply this: Why?”
Bevere published several books, including:
- Relentless: The Power You Need to Never Give Up (2011);
- Extraordinary: The Life You’re meant to live (2009);
- Honor’s Reward (2007);
- Rescued (2006);
- The Voice of One Crying (1997);
- Victory in the Wilderness (1997);
- Under Cover: The Promise of Protection Under His Authority (2001);
- Thus Saith the Lord? (1999);
- How to Respond When You Feel Mistreated (2004);
- The Fear of the Lord: Discover the Key to Intimately Knowing God (1997, 2006);
- Enemy Access Denied (1996, 2006);
- Driven by Eternity: Making Your Life Count Today & Forever (2006);
- Drawing Near: A Life of Intimacy with God (2004);
- Breaking Intimidation (1995, 2006);
- The Bait of Satan: Living Free from the Deadly Trap of Offense (1994, 1997, 2004);
- A Heart Ablaze Igniting A Passion For God (1999).
John Bevere is married to his wife, Lisa.
She is a writer who published her first book, ”Out of Control and Loving It!” in 1996.
She has over 696,000 followers on her ”lisabevere” Instagram account. Interestingly, his wife uses the image of a lioness to illustrate the power, courage, fearless attitude, and strength of women.
Her book, ”Lioness Arising: Wake Up and Change Your World,” inspires women to find their true purpose in life. Her books have been printed in more than 20 languages worldwide. Other books that she published are:
- Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry;
- Girls with Swords: How to Carry Your Cross Like a Hero;
- Without Rival: Embrace Your Identity and Purpose in an Age of Confusion and Comparison;
- Adamant: Finding Truth in a Universe of Opinions;
- You Are Not What You Weigh: End Your War With Food and Discover Your True Value;
- It’s Not How You Look, It’s What You See: Change Your Perspective–Change Your Life;
- Fight Like a Girl.
During an interview, John was asked about what makes their marriage successful. He responded:
”Lisa and I do life together. I really feel like that is the key to our success as a married couple, that we just interact together.”
Bevere later added:
”I am constantly learning more about Lisa every day.”
The couple has 4 sons – Addison, Alec, Austin, and Arden. They all live on the front range of the Colorado Rockies.
READ MORE: Guy Harvey Net Worth
In 1994, when his wife was pregnant with her 4th child, she had a dream about a lioness on a platform etched with the Roman numeral 23. Lisa heard a voice say:
“With the birth of this child, you will awaken a lioness.”
”You’re only as strong as what your source of strength can provide.”
”Holiness is not a work of your flesh; it’s a product of God’s grace.”
”God is preparing you now for what is coming next.”
”Don’t draw back when you’re in the wilderness.”
”God is faithful. He has not left you or abandoned you. He will fulfill His promises to you.”
”He has a unique calling for every individual, and each of these roles work together to build His kingdom.”
”What we do with the cross determines where we will spend eternity.”
”When I first got saved, it felt like a honeymoon.”
READ MORE: Who is David Baszucki?
He is a scratch golfer, and his favorite sports team is the Detroit Red Wings, a professional ice hockey team based in Detroit.
In a post, John revealed how he was bound to pornography even after he became a Christian. He said:
”Years ago, I struggled with an addiction to pornography.”
Bevere also said:
”I became addicted several years before coming to Christ and even after getting married and working in ministry, I could not get free.”
”My freedom didn’t come until I changed my priorities.”
Bevere went on to say:
”I became grieved over my sin because I realized I was hurting the heart of the One I loved.”
READ MORE: Judah Smith Net Worth
John Bevere – Net Worth
Bevere earned most of his wealth from leading the para-church organization called “Messenger International” as well as selling his books.
Some of his renowned books are “Drawing Near,” “The Bait of Satan,” and “Driven by Eternity.” For instance, his book “The Bait of Satan” has sold more than one million copies in print.
Moreover, Bevere makes some income from his TV program, The Messenger, which is aired in 216 nations. He also has a YouTube channel. Therefore, author John Bevere has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million.
READ THIS NEXT: Rachel Hollis Net Worth