Kyle Kulinski is a social-democratic political commentator, liberal talk radio host, and YouTuber, who is best known for being the host of The Kyle Kulinski show on the Secular Talk Radio Network.
Kulinski was born on January 31, 1988, in Westchester County, New York, USA.
He is of Polish and Italian descent.
In 2006, Kyle graduated from New Rochelle High School. In 2010, Kulinski earned a bachelor’s degree in political science from Iona College. He once said:
”I graduated from college then I went out in the real world, and I got slapped in the face with reality.”
During college, Kulinski started the YouTube channel called ”Secular Talk,” where he blends together elements of progressivism, social democracy, and socialism. In addition, Kyle gives his analysis of the political landscape in the United States.
The channel has over 832,000 subscribers and more than 689 million views.
His YouTube channel is a member of the Young Turks network, a political commentary web series hosted by Ana Kasparian and Cenk Uygur.
In September 2019, Kulinski interviewed Bernie Sanders, an American politician who unsuccessfully sought the Democratic Party nomination for president of the US in 2016 and 2020.
Kulinski said on Hill.TV’s “Rising” about the reasons Bernie Sanders failed in his second presidential campaign:
”I think it was a little bit of the Hillary thing and a little bit…that he was more now associated with the Democratic Party and not just purely an outsider.”
Kyle was a member of the Justice Democrats, a progressive political action committee that was founded on January 23, 2017, by Zack Exley, Saikat Chakrabarti, Cenk Uygur, and Kulinski.
One of Justice Democrats’ priority is to eliminate the role of money in politics.
Cenk Uygur and Kyle published a set of progressive founding principles for the coalition, including:
- give non-criminal illegal immigrants a path to citizenship;
- stop anthropogenic climate change;
- create a program called the Green New Deal;
- stop any reductions to Medicaid, Medicare, and Social Security;
- end arms sales to countries that violate human rights;
- renegotiate free trade deals, like – NAFTA and CAFTA-DR;
- enact a federal jobs guarantee;
- reforming police by mandating body cameras;
- end the death penalty;
- abolish the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency;
- end the War on Drugs in favor of legalization of drugs;
- pass the Paycheck Fairness Act;
- ensure universal education as a right;
- shut down all extrajudicial prisons;
- ensure universal healthcare as a right;
- make the minimum wage a living wage;
- establish paid maternity leave;
- end offshore financial centers;
- implement instant-runoff voting nationwide;
- implement electoral reform;
- expand background checks on firearms;
- expand anti-discrimination laws.
In 2017, Kyle resigned from the board of Justice Democrats after the expulsion of Cenk Uygur from the organization.
”I have stepped down from Justice Democrats, though I will continue to support every single one of their superb candidates.”
Kyle Kulinski is not currently married. Also, Kulinski didn’t release any information regarding his girlfriend.
READ MORE: Who is TSM Myth’s girlfriend?
Kulinski is 6 ft (183 cm) tall.
”Obama is a capable politician. He understands the tide of dem voters so of course he’s gonna make overtures.”
”In my private life, I’m not all that outgoing. I’m kind of a reserved person.”
”Don’t take the abuse. Grow a spine, know what you want, demand it.”
”I say, I’m done. I’m out. Not playing the shitty game.”
”He doesn’t see us. He doesn’t hear us. He might not see or hear anything at all!”
READ MORE: Philippe Pozzo Di Borgo Net Worth
”Even the best elected left-wing leaders in the country are terrified of the media.”
”People obviously have ‘some’ moral red lines. It’s just that standards vary widely from person to person.”
He was on Joe Rogan’s podcast several times.
He mentioned that his biggest early influences are Noam Chomsky, Richard Dawkins, Bill Maher, and Hartmann, according to JacobinMag.
Kyle supports many aspects of the Norwegian style of prisons.
In the 2016 presidential election, Kulinski voted for Jill Stein.
Kyle Kulinski – Net Worth
Kulinski earned most of his wealth from advertisements on his YouTube channel (over $1.3 million in revenue, before state taxes) and hosting The Kyle Kulinski show. Therefore, Kyle Kulinski has an estimated net worth of $0.8 million.
Featured image source – © Guliver / Getty Images.
READ THIS NEXT: Who is Vegas Dave?