Johnny Cinco is an American rapper who has released mixtapes by the titles of John Popi 2, Cinco 2, Trap Religious, I Swear, John Popi, and Cinco. He is affiliated with the record label Quality Control Music.
He was born on June 20, 1996, in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
His music career got underway around 2014 when he dropped his first single titled – “They Gave the Wrong Nigga Money.”
In August 2017, Cinco released his debut EP, named – ”Same Time Every Time.” It is a 6-track EP that features BirdGang Greedy and Jay 5.
He started his YouTube channel on August 15, 2013. His channel currently has over 3,700 subscribers and more than 1.2 million views. However, the channel looks abandoned – the last video was uploaded in 2013.
His music is uploaded on other YouTube channels, such as ”WORLDSTARHIPHOP.” On this channel, his single Johnny Cinco “Understand Me” (WSHH Exclusive – Official Music Video) has over 4.6 million views, and it was uploaded on June 20, 2015.
He has an Instagram account – ”johnpopi” with over 228,000 followers.
The rapper has three children with three different women.
Some of his released or featured songs are:
- Trouble Featuring YFN Lucci – Shit Crazy Produced By Zaytoven;
- Shy Glizzy Featuring JC – We Here;
- OG Maco Featuring JC – Homies Produced By Jake Butcher;
- Money Makin Nique JC – Extra Produced By OG Parker;
- Money Makin Nique JC Featuring YFN Lucci – Lucci s Interlude;
- Jose Guapo Featuring Skippa Da Flippa YFN Lucci – Run It Up Prod By Spiffy;
- Joe Green Featuring YFN Lucci T.O Green – Up On It Produced By Nard B 30Roc;
- GuyATL Featuring JC Jose Guapo – Never Change Produced By Spiffy;
- Cash Out – Did That (Featuring JC, Shawty Lo);
- YFNLucci Featuring YFNKay – Dope Boy Dreams Produced By J Casperson;
- YFN Lucci Featuring Yo Gotti – I Wonder Why Remix Produced By Rico Tracks;
- YFN Lucci Featuring Tre Pound YFN Kay – Perfect;
- YFN Lucci JC – So What Produced By Sonny Digital;
- YFN Lucci JC – Never Let Em Prod By Spiffy;
- JC YFN Lucci – YFN Prod By Spiffy;
- JC YFN Lucci – The Way It Is Prod By Fresh Jones;
- JC YFN Lucci – Trappin Rappin Prod By Spiffy;
- JC YFN Lucci – They Know It Prod By The Yardeez;
- JC Featuring Young Dolph – Aight Produced By Spiffy;
- JC YFN Lucci – We Came A Long Way Prod By Spiffy;
- JC YFN Lucci – The Ghetto Produced By Marc Beatmonsta;
- JC YFN Lucci – Do Better Produced By OG Parker Deko;
- JC YFN Lucci – All About You Produced By Spiffy;
- JC Featuring Quavo – LIV Produced By Spiffy Global;
- JC Featuring Hoodrich Pablo Juan – Get To It Produced By OG Parker;
- JC – Understand Me Produced By OG Parker;
- JC – No Love Produced By Spiffy.
YFN Lucci credits his relationship with Johnny for boosting his career forward.
In addition, YFN Lucci said about Cinco:
“A lot of people get in the game, but they just do it for the check.”
Note – YFN Lucci is an American rapper who was discovered at age 16. A year later, Cinco persuaded Lucci to take music more seriously.
In 2018, YFN Lucci released his first studio album, named – ”Ray Ray From Summerhill.” The album reached number 14 on the Billboard 200.
In 2016, YFN Lucci released a mixtape, called – ”Wish Me Well 2.” The mixtape included the hit single, named – “Key to the Streets.” In 2014, the American rapper signed a record deal with Think It’s A Game Entertainment.
Johnny has been featured on tracks by a large number of artists, including:
- Cassius Jay;
- YFN Lucci;
- Ca$h Out (real name – John-Michael Hakim Gibson) – he was acquitted from a gun charge in Clayton County, Georgia in 2009;
- OG Maco (real name – Maco Mattox) – an American singer and rapper from Atlanta who signed to Quality Control Music on August 31, 2014;
- Migos – an American hip hop group from Lawrenceville who released their debut single titled – “Versace” in 2013.
Johnny Cinco – Net Worth
Cinco earned most of his wealth from his music. Some of his released mixtapes are:
- John Popi 2 (2017);
- Cinco 2 (2016);
- Trap Religious (2015);
- I Swear (2015);
- John Popi (2015);
- Cinco (2014).